ZZ Servers is proud to announce Managing Partner David Zendzian’s contribution to the first annual BSides Charleston security conference. BSides Charleston is a grouping of students, professionals, geeks, and tinkerers gathering to discuss Information Security. The conference is being held on April 13th and 14th in beautiful Charleston South Carolina. The College of Charleston has graciously given use of their facility for this groundbreaking event.
Participants are sure to enjoy the talks this year that include:
- Who Do You Trust? – Integrating Federated Authentication and Authorization Services into your Apps using SAML 2.0
- From Printer To Pwnd “Leveraging multifunction printers during Penetration Testing
- SCADA Security – Why is it so hard?
- Programming Errors: Why do we begin to try and [except] a rescue?
- Mapping the Penetration Testers Mind: An Auditors Introduction to PenTesting
Plus many more!
There will also be Metasploit training on the first day. BSides Charleston is free to register and participate. Please visit http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/50788290/BSidesCharleston to register or for more information.